Theory about how can we make real life Omnitrix

 





Omnitrix used radiation to mix Ben DNA in alien and DNA  also in real life it is possible to make human DNA grow with the help of radiation.Isn't it If we somehow got DNA of animals and by using radiation isn't it possible to completely fuse the DNA of animals to our DNA.Now let's talk about Ben hollograms.if we somehow make a small hollogram and fit it on anitrix I named it because it used animal DNA not alien DNA and if we made when the cap of watch move in circle it link with the blood of the animal and show the hollogram of the animal by the help of hollogram We just need to fuse the dna in human body by the help of anitrix I am talking about the green light which shows on ben 10Listen if we somehow make a small hollogram and fit it on anitrix I named it because it used animal DNA not alien DNA and if we made when the cap of watch move in circle it link with the blood of the animal and show the hollogram of the animal by the help of hollogram We just need to fuse the dna in human body by the help of anitrix I am talking about the green light which shows on ben 10.I know but think if we make something because of my idea by the help of radiation now calculate all the things I said you that how can we make an anitrix and show me how does my theory have chance to success. WHATS YOU THINK 🤔 Sorry my Grammers were mistake sometimes it happens because i was discussing with chatgpt. Somehow send this to NASA to let them know this brilliant idea of mine... 🙏🙏

Comments

Popular Posts